Especially since the pandemic, we have become accustomed to carry out all kinds of paperwork from home. When the administrations closed, we found ourselves with the possibility of carrying out some of these processes that were not paralyzed through some of the apps that the State has available. In this way, the income statement, the application for scholarships and aid, registration, payment of taxes, etc. have been digitized.
We have to start by noting that the administration apps It is not that they are the best rated in the application stores. In fact, the complaints are constant and a few million European recovery funds have been earmarked. The Government has promised to correct this situation “before the end of 2022”. Until then, we are going to try to simplify your life with some of the most useful apps to carry out public management.
There are many advances that the public administration has already made to create an authentic eAdministration or Electronic Administrationwith online environments where the experience and confidence of the citizen is improved.
Access Administration with DNIe
We are going to start with this application since it will allow us to solve a huge number of procedures directly from our mobile phone, since it allows us to read the electronic certificate of the digital DNI through the NFC reader of the terminal.
This application allows access to a multitude of services from different Administration bodies through an electronic DNI, with a single login.
- Social Security: Change contact telephone number, Work life, Current situation report, Obtain affiliation document, See pending payments, See identification data.
- Catastro: Property list, Property data, Download property certificate, Download cadastral sketch, Download graphic description of the property.
- OFTEN: General access point, Situation report, Certificate of current benefit, Certificate of amounts per period, Certificate of current amounts, IRPF, Amounts pending receipt.
- Statistics National Institute: Census data (padrón), Electoral census, Register of residents abroad, Application for the PERE certificate.
- General Traffic Directorate: Driver data, Permits, Card points, Pending fines, See vehicle report, Environmental labels.
- Citizen Folder: Legal data of the citizen, Proof of absence of criminal offences, Proof of absence of sexual offences, See university degrees, See non-university degrees.
- Tax agency: See 2020 tax data, 2020 census data, See 2019 tax data, 2019 census data, My communications with the AEAT, Proof of data for notices, See filed tax returns.
- Ministry of Justice: Birth certificate and marriage certificate.
- Ministry of Education and Vocational Training: MECES certificates, official university degrees, official university degrees, non-university degrees.
- Ministry of Health: COVID certificate, Download notifications.
Cl@ve PIN allows citizens to identify themselves electronically before the Administration and is an essential app if you do not use a digital certificate or electronic DNI for it. Cl@ve PIN is a system to identify you electronically in relations with Public Administrations. It is based on the use of a code that can be personalized by the user and a PIN communicated to the phone through this mobile application Cl@ve PIN or with an SMS message.
Each PIN is for one use only, is valid for 10 minutes and is personal and non-transferable. If you are not registered in Cl@ve, you can register from this link.
Centralize all your information and procedures with the DGT on your phone. Access can be done with a digital certificate, cl@ve credentials or with your personal data and a password that will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone registered in your name. It can be useful for quick queries such as the number of points you have left on your license or verifying that a transfer has been completed successfully and a vehicle is already listed in your name.
The digital documentation generated by miDGT is valid for driving and circulating in Spain, according to the regulation approved by the DGT. Soon they will incorporate new functionalities such as notices and payment of penalties, payment of fees, appointment requests at their offices or the main procedures related to your permits and your vehicles.
Taking advantage of the fact that we are still in the period for filing the Income Tax Return, the Tax Agency application should not be missing if you want to simplify the process and make quick inquiries from your mobile phone.
Digital identity management is offered based on the Tax Agency’s reference number system that allows citizens to access services where authentication is required, such as access to their tax data, consultation of personal income tax returns from previous years, presentation of the declaration or the query of the processing status. In addition to these procedures, other informative services are also offered, such as general news and searches.
Municipal and regional apps
Finally, you should find out if there is any app for your municipality, as well as for your Autonomous Community. These administrations at the local level also have powers in many subjects, so they may be the ones you need for certain procedures.
For example, if you live in Madrid, from the City Hall app you can consult your census data, pay municipal taxes, pay and manage the Circulation Tax, manage fines pending payment, review your history of fines, buy tickets for swimming pools, reserve sports spaces, reserve sessions in open classes and even check what sources are available. active and drinkable.
As for the Community of Madrid, its public management offer is more diversified, with standalone apps for scholarships, large family cards, fees, health card, locate lost animals and also notify about animals that you find on the street.
Regardless of where you live in Spain, check in the search engine if they already have a specific app for public management and what type of services they offer.