Pollen, dust, mites… although some allergens hit hard all year round, spring is the season for allergies par excellence. If you have allergies, pay attention to MediaMarkt’s Dyson Hours, a fleeting campaign of only 48 hours where you can benefit from a 15% discount on a selection of products from the British firm, precisely one of the reference brands in air treatment for the quality of its products, the effectiveness of its filters… and its price. Take advantage of the best Dyson Hours offers from MediaMarkt and keep your allergies at bay.
- We start with one of the simplest cordless vacuum cleaners in the house, the Dyson V8 Motorhead at 299 euros, it drops almost 70 euros. A veteran model but interesting for its lightness, power and effectiveness. This particular model offers autonomy of up to 40 minutes, 115W of power and comes with a corner unit and multifunction accessory. It is interesting for cleaning small homes.
DYSON AND V8MOTORHEAD Brush Vacuum Cleaner
- From 500 to 429 euros for the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute (also on sale on the official website), a wireless vacuum cleaner that is easy to use, more ambitious than the previous one in that its autonomy reaches one hour of use and its power is 151W. Includes Direct-Drive brush, rotating head soft brush, motorized mini brush, soft brush, multifunction accessory and corner tool.
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Vacuum, Large
- Be careful because we are going to the most ambitious model, the Dyson V15 Detect Absolute, which drops to 699 euros and is also reduced on the official website. Interesting for medium-large sized homes with pets due to its power, autonomy and accessories, with autonomy of 1 hour (but two interchangeable batteries) and 220W of power. It is still a wireless and lightweight model, but it also has an LCD screen to see the battery in real time and a laser on the brush to better see the dirt. Read our review of the Dyson V15 Detect Absolute here to see how it behaves cleaning textiles, the house (with a pet) or the car.
Dyson V15 Detect Cordless Vacuum, Yellow Nickel, Includes Finoo Gift Set
- Dyson HP07 purifier Hot+Cool It goes from 699 euros to 629 euros, also in Worten. Beware of this original device because it is a three in one: it purifies the air, cools it and heats it, so it is useful for the whole year. Suitable for areas up to 80 m², easy to use thanks to its LCD screen and also with connectivity and HEPA H13 filter capable of retaining 99.95% of microscopic allergens and contaminants with a size of only 0.1 microns, according to the manufacturer.
Air purifier – Dyson HP07 purifier Hot+Cool, 40 W, H13 HEPA Filter, LCD, 80 m², Gray
- The Dyson TP07 Purifier Cool is a connected fan and air purifier to keep your home cooler and cleaner. With 40 W of power and HEPA H13 filter, like the previous one, it promises to eliminate 99.95% of contaminating particles down to 0.1 microns. Although its RRP is 649 euros, it now costs 579 euros at MediaMarkt
Tower fan – Dyson TP07 Purifier Cool™, Purifier, 40 W, HEPA H13, captures dust, allergens and H1N1 virus, WiFi, Silver
if you make Amazon Primeyou have a 30-day free trial (after 36 euros per year) to enjoy fast free shipping, priority accessory to offers, services such as Prime Video, Prime Music and unlimited photo storage. Also, if you are a student, make Prime Student It costs half and you have a 90-day trial. You can also try services like Kindle Unlimited o Audible.
At Xataka Selección we publish the best offers in technology, computing and electronics from the main internet businesses. Prices and availability may change after publication.
Some of the links in this article are affiliated and can bring a benefit to Xataka