Los special rate numbers they can be a bad surprise on our telephone bill, especially if we are not aware of them. At this point, the safest thing is that you have on your radar those that start with 907, 803, 806 and 807, but there are others that are not as well known and can make you lose your accounts.
Today we are going to talk about the phones starting with 704its use and special prices.
Uses of the telephone prefix 704
704 is a national prefix used to redirect a specific call to another number at the national level.
By using this prefix, we make sure that we are always reachable when we are on the move. a single personal number. For this, you can set the phone number to which you want calls to be routed by default and two other alternative destinations in case the first one does not answer or is busy.
When you are not going to be available in any of them, you can immediately modify the designated number to redirect calls.
This call forwarding service is especially suitable for:
- Professionals with great geographical mobility, who work in several offices throughout the day: lawyers, consultants, etc.
- Professionals who, due to their work, need to be located during their trips (doctors, medical assistance services, sales networks, etc.).
- People who, in addition to being located, want privacy, discretion and confidentiality at the same time.
Prices and advantages of these numbers
Starting with the price, if you call a phone that starts with 704, its rate is usually equivalent to that of a national call, although the final price will depend on our operator. The cost of incoming calls is paid by whoever is making them, in the same way you can make shared cost, national and international calls, among others.
The price of calling a number that begins with the prefix 704 is approximately €0.083 per minute.
These are some of the advantages offered by redirects call with prefix 704:
- Receive calls at any time wherever you are and on the nearest phone.
- Receive calls out of hours.
- Receive calls hiding the exact location, to give your customers a greater sense of closeness.
- Offer telecommuting services.
- Offer permanent service.
- You will have a unique telephone number, even if you change your address.
- It will allow you national and international mobility.
- You will avoid missing calls.
- You will be able to obtain the maximum information about the calls received through the online facilities of statistical reports and invoice consultation.